Alloy Steel AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow, Also stock AISI 4130 Pipe & Flanges.
AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at best price
Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
Do you need AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow, API and ANSI pipe fittings, or fittings that meet any other standard for your next project? Then get in touch. We have a large selection of AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow & Alloy Steel AISI 4130 Fittings to meet your needs. Plus, we can ship globally with a fast turn-around time.
When you buy AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow, you want to be confident that it will perform as you expect. That’s why standardization systems are so important. They let us know that what we’re getting is what we think we’re getting, and that it won’t let us down. This is especially crucial when the consequences of a product failing are dire–like in an engineering project. The piping industry relies on standards. The AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow are manufactured to sustain very high pressure and product warranty.
AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow Specification
We accept all small/large quantity orders.
Description of AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow
- Type: AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld ElbowFull ranges of fittings from 2″ to 6″ are available with standard pressure ratings of 5,000 psi and 10,000 psi.
- Service Class: Standard / Sour Service
- C.W.P. : 7,500 / 10,000 PSI
- Test Pressure: 11,250 /15,000 PSI
- Material: AISI 4130
- Weld Ends: ANSI B16.25
- BW Tolerances: ANSI B16.9
- Material Yield Strength: 85,000 PSI
- Material Tensile Strength: 105,000 PSI
AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow Dimension
Pipe elbow fittings is a very important pipe fitting. When we talk about a pipe elbow, it means a length of pipe with a sharp bend in it. Pipe elbows are fitting accessories which are used widely in various industrial sectors in pipe fitting. A pipe elbow is frequently used in pressurized applications and is available in various shapes and sizes for use in different applications. A pipe elbow is a fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction, usually in the 90° or 45° direction.
MD Exports LLP manufactures pipe fitting devices which are bent in such a way to produce some degree (90, 45, 180 degree) changes in the direction of flow of the content in the pipe. Elbows are manufactured to meet different specifications, in terms of size and diameter. MD Exports LLP manufactures & supplies high quality elbows that can be used for various applications. Our elbows are tested and verified for durability, accuracy and precision.
MD Exports LLP manufactures forged, seamless & welded elbows (pipe fitting) of types 90° Elbows, 90° Elbow, 45° Elbows, 180° Elbow of socket weld, threaded type to ANSI B 16.9 from classes 2000 to 9000 and Schedules from 10 to 160 .
MD Exports LLP manufactures elbow (pipefitting) accordance with BS standard from classes 2000 to 9000 lbs, Schedule 10 to 160.
MD Exports LLP designs & manufactures elbows (pipe fittings) of special type made according to drawing on request.
Material: A234-WPB A234-WP12 A234-WP11 A234-WP5 A403-WP304 A403-WP304L A403-WP316. A403-WP316L A420-WPL6. Ceramic Lined
Outer Diameter (D): D<=1220mm
Wall Thickness (T): T<=120mm
L/R Elbow( 90deg & 45deg & 180deg.),
S/R Elbow (90deg & 180deg.)
Pressure: SCH5 to SCH160
Manufacturing standard: ANSI, JIS, DIN, EN, API 5L, etc.
Bending Angle: Degree 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, 135, 180 and also could manufacture according the angles given by the clients.
End Bevel: According to the bevel of welding pipe fittings construction
Surface treatment: Shot blasted, rust-proof black oil
ELBOWS – ( Forged Socket Weld Elbows & Threaded Elbow, Seamless elbow, Welded elbow )
|Forged Elbows : 90° Elbow socket weld
90° Elbows threaded
45° Elbow threaded
45° Elbows socket weld
|Seamless Elbows :90° Elbow long
45° Elbows long
180° Elbows long
90° Elbow short
45° Elbow short
180° Elbow short
|Welded Elbows : 90° Elbows long
45° Elbow long
180° Elbow long
90° Elbows short
45° Elbows short
180° Elbow short
|Pipefitting (elbow) – material||Standard||Construction||Classes in ELBOW||Elbow Types|
|Alloy Steel AISI 4130, SAE 4130||ANSI, BS||Forged( 90degree, 45 degree)||2000 lbs, 3000 lbs, 6000 lbs, 9000 lbs||forged socket weld elbow , forged threaded elbow|
|Seamless( 90degree, 45 degree, 180 degree)||S5s,S10,S20,S40,STD,S80,XS,S 160,XXS||long & short radius 90° , 45°, 180° seamless elbows|
|Welded( 90degree, 45 degree ,180 degree)||S5s,S10,S20,S40,STD,S80,XS,S 160,XXS||long & short radius 90° , 45°, 180° welded elbows|
ANSI B16.9 Butt Weld Fittings
Grades – ASTM A420 WPL6, MSS SP WPH-Y52, AISI 4130
Sizes – 2” N.B. to 8” N.B.
Wall Thickness – Sch 80 to Sch XXS
Types – AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow, Elbows, Tees, Reducers, Caps, etc.
AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow features:
- Eliminates post weld heat treatment requirements that restrict the material’s potential strength.
- Have smooth round uninterrupted bores to minimise pressure drop and turbulence.
- Inherently stronger.
- End fittings machined integrally.
- Do not require costly weld inspection.
- AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow with fully pressure tested and certified.
- Full material tractability.
The Right Industrial AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow for Your Project!
We manufacture AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow which are mainly used for high pressure Applications like sour services, Low temperature, onshore offshore Drilling, Manifold Equipments and Rig Projects.
Click on below for AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow Specification:
- Alloy Steel AISI 4130 Fittings
- API Connections
- AISI 4130 High Pressure Manifold Fittings
- AISI 4130 Elbow
- AISI 4130 90° Long Radius Elbow
- AISI 4130 90° Short Radius Elbow
- AISI 4130 45° Long Radius Elbow
- AISI 4130 45° Short Radius Elbow
- AISI 4130 180° Long Radius Elbow
- AISI 4130 180° Short Radius Elbow
- AISI 4130 1D Elbow
- AISI 4130 1.5D Elbow
- AISI 4130 3D Elbow
- AISI 4130 5D Elbow
- AISI 4130 Seamless Buttwelding 45° and 90° Elbows
- AISI 4130 Alloy Steel Welded Elbows
- AISI 4130 Seamless Buttwelding 180° Returns
- AISI 4130 Straight Tees and Crosses
- AISI 4130 Reducing Outlet Tees and Reducing Outlet Crosses
- AISI 4130 Equal Tee
- AISI 4130 Reducing Tee
- AISI 4130 Equal Cross
- AISI 4130 Reducing Cross
- AISI 4130 Reducers
- AISI 4130 Concentric Reducer
- AISI 4130 Eccentric Reducer
- AISI 4130 Stub End
- AISI 4130 Lap Joint Stub Ends
- AISI 4130 Long Stubend
- AISI 4130 Short Stubend
- AISI 4130 Pipe Cap
- AISI 4130 End Cap
- AISI 4130 Collar
- AISI 4130 Swedge Nipple
- AISI 4130 Pipe Nipples
- AISI 4130 Barrel Nipple
- AISI 4130 Reducing Nipple
- AISI 4130 Alloy Steel Bend
- AISI 4130 Long Radius Bend
- AISI 4130 Piggable Bend
- AISI 4130 Lateral
- AISI 4130 Outlets
- HIGH PRESSURE AISI 4130 FITTINGS Specification:
- AISI 4130 Concentric Reducer
- AISI 4130 Eccentric Reducer
- AISI 4130 Double Back 90 Deg Elbow
- AISI 4130 Double Back 45 Deg Elbow
- AISI 4130 Cross
- AISI 4130 API 6A 10K RTJ Weld Neck Flange
- AISI 4130 API 6A 15K RTJ Weld Neck Flange
- AISI 4130 Long Radius 90 Deg Elbow
- AISI 4130 Long Radius 45 Deg Elbow
- AISI 4130 ANSI B16.9 Equal Tee
- AISI 4130 Equal Tee
AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow quality certificates
AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow & all Alloy Steel pipe fittings delivered with a NACE 3.1 Certification, Mill Test Certification and ISO 17025 Standards by a Government of India approved Laboratory.
AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow Packaging & Shipping
AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow Packing: We focus on every procedure to assure quality, the package we usually take is pack AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow with environmental poly bags, and then in free fumigation wooden cases or wooden palte. Also can accept customized package such as OEM by negotiation.
MD Exports LLP offers just about everything to meet your Fittings pack requirements. Lot of emphasis is placed on the packing and packaging . The AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow are packed in wooden corrugated boxes foiled in plastic wraps and bubble wraps. Caps are made available to the ends on request of the buyer.
AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow Marking: All alloy stel fittings are marked with size, cast number and specification. Or as per customer’s requirement;
Packing Type for Alloy Steel AISI 4130 Tee, Elbow, Cross, Reducers etc.
AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow Inner packing
AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow Outer packing
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
>AISI 4130 other Alloy Steel Pipe & Fittings
- AISI 4130 Alloy Steel Pipes
- AISI 4130 Alloy Steel SEAMLESS Pipes
- ASTM A519 4130 Alloy Steel Pipes
- ASTM A519 4130 Alloy Steel SEAMLESS Pipes
- AISI 4130 75K Alloy Steel SEAMLESS Pipes
- AISI 4130 Alloy Steel DRILLING Pipes
- 4130 Alloy Steel Tubes
- AISI 4130 Alloy Steel Tubes
- AISI 4130 Alloy Steel SEAMLESS Tubes
- AISI 4130 L 80 Alloy Steel SEAMLESS Tubes
- A519 4130 Seamless Alloy Steel Tube
- 4130 Alloy Steel Tubing
- Chrome Moly Tubing 4130
- 4130 ALLOY STEEL ROUND SEAMLESS TUBING
- Alloy Steel 4130 Round Tubing
- 4130 Aircraft Tubing
- 4130 Alloy Steel seamless tubing
- 4130 Alloy Steel Rectangular Tubing
- ASTM A519 4130 Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
- AISI 4130 Alloy Steel Flanges
- Alloy Steel AISI 4130 Fittings
- AISI 4130 API Flanges
- AISI 4130 Alloy Steel Outlets
AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow Useful info
AISI 4130 Alloy Steel (UNS G41300)
Integrating fittings into piping systems is a various important task. After all, it’s at the connections between pipes where the system is most susceptible to leaks and failure. As such, many pipe fitting connection methods require special training to be executed. From soldering, to threading to brazing, there are many types of connection methods. One of the most popular, however, is welding. To give you a brief idea of how it works, let’s look at how standards apply to industrial pipe fittings. AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow standards give us information about how fittings were designed, how they were constructed, and how they can be expected to perform. Some of the characteristics that pipe fitting standards cover include:
- Pressure-temperature ratings
- End connections
- Dimensions and tolerances
- Pattern taper
Types Of Industrial Pipe Fitting Standards
There are a number of organizations that specify pipe fitting standards. Some of the most well-known include:
- ANSI: The American National Standards InstituteThis private, non-profit organization coordinates the U.S. voluntary standardization and conformity assessment system. ANSI’s ‘schedule numbers’ classify wall thicknesses for different pressures uses.
- ASME: American Society For Mechanical EngineersASME is one of the most respected organizations when it comes to developing standards and codes.
- ASTM International: American Society for Testing And MaterialsOne of the largest voluntary standards development organizations, ASTM develops and publishes voluntary standards on the basis of materials, products, systems and services. Its standards include pipes, tubes and fittings.
|AISI 4130 Alloy Steel||UNS G41300|
|AISI 4340 Alloy Steel||UNS G43400|
|AISI 4140 Alloy Steel||UNS G41400|
|AISI 8620 Alloy Steel||UNS G86200|
Alloy Steel Chemical Composition
Chemical Composition Ranges and Limits, percent
|AISI 6150||0.48/0.53||0.70/0.90||0.035||0.040||0.20/0.35||—||0.80/1.10||0.15 min.|
Grades shown in the above list with prefix letter E are normally made only by the basic electric furnace process. All others are normally manufactured by the basic open hearth or basic oxygen processes but may be manufactured by the basic electric furnace process with adjustments in phosphorus and sulphur.
>AISI 4130 Stock & AISI 4130 Seamless Buttweld Elbow Price
- astm a519 4130 seamless steel pipeUS $750-1050 / Ton (FOB Price)
- 4130 seamless pipeUS $452-800 / Metric Ton (FOB Price)
- Cold Drawn and Cold Drawn aisi 4130 seamless pipeUS $1000-1800 / Metric Ton (FOB Price)
- SAE 4130 seamless pipeUS $900-1600 / Ton (FOB Price)
- AISI 4130 seamless pipe for fluidUS $600-900 / Ton (FOB Price)
- High standard astm a519 4130 seamless steel pipeUS $600-700 / Ton (FOB Price)
- AISI 4130 butt welding eccentric reducerUS $0.5-8000 / Piece (FOB Price)
- 4130 Butt welded pipe fittings elbow tee reducerUS $1-100 / Piece (FOB Price)
- 4130 fittings ASTM A105 Stainless Steel Seamless Butt Weld FittingsUS $1-10000 / Piece (FOB Price)
- SAE 4130 Steel Forged Pipe FittingsUS $1-1000 / Piece (FOB Price)
- API 6A Hammer union FITTINGUS $30.00-31.00 / Set (FOB Price)
- aisi 304 seamless stainless steel pipe & fittingUS $2000-4000 / Ton (FOB Price)
- 4130 Branch fittingsUS $2000-4000 / Ton (FOB Price)
- SAE-AISI 4130 FLANGESUS $1-100000 / Piece (FOB Price)
- Forged 4130 flangeUS $1000-1450 / Ton (FOB Price)
- 4130 flangeUS $0.5-5000 / Piece (FOB Price)
- Low alloy steel 4130 flangeUS $1-100 / Piece (FOB Price)
- ASTM A 788 GR 4130; API 6A TYPE 6 BX FLANGEUS $0.3-900 / Piece (FOB Price)
- 4130 connecting flangeUS $1000-2000 / Metric Ton (FOB Price)
- alloy steel 4130 Threaded flangeUS $1-1000 / Piece (FOB Price)
- 4130 thread flangesUS $0.15-10 / Piece (FOB Price)
- low price rtj flange 10000 psi in aisi 4130US $1-500 / Piece (FOB Price)
- AISI/SAE 4130 Seamless Tubes Pipes AISI/SAE 4140 Seamless Tubes PipesUS $600-700 / Ton (FOB Price)
- High quality aisi 4130 alloy seamless steel pipe tube, sae 4130US $500-1000 / Ton (FOB Price)
- AISI 4130 Seamless Steel Pipe & TubeUS $600-1100 / Ton (FOB Price)
- Heat resistant aisi 4130 seamless tubeUS $1000-5500 / Ton (FOB Price)
- Cold finished aisi 4130 seamless steel tubeUS $1000-1800 / Metric Ton (FOB Price)
- ASTM API Standard aisi 4130 seamless steel tubeUS $3.5-10 / Kilogram (FOB Price)
- SCH 40 carbon seamless steel tube / AISI/SAE 4130 Seamless Tubes & PipesUS $500-1000 / Ton (FOB Price)
- ASTM A519 4130, AISI 4130 Seamless Steel Tube supplierUS $600-1000 / Ton (FOB Price)
- 4130 chromoly precision seamless tubeUS $800-1300 / Ton (FOB Price)
- Cold Drawn 4130 seamless steel tubes for mechanicalUS $1000-1200 / Ton (FOB Price)
- 2014 new sae 4130 alloy seamless steel pipe and tubeUS $1000-3000 / Ton (FOB Price)
- a519 precision seamless steel tube with 4130 materialUS $1000-5500 / Ton (FOB Price)
- 4130 chrome moly precision seamless steel tubingUS $1500-2500 / Ton (FOB Price)
- Chrome Moly Steel TubingUS $1000-1999 / Ton (FOB Price)
- chrome moly alloy 4130 steel tubeUS $910-970 / Ton (FOB Price)
- Precision Chrome Moly Alloy Steel Tube 4130 / 4140 / 30CrMo4 / 42CrMo4US $1000-2000 / Metric Ton (FOB Price)
- High precision chrome moly steelUS $1800-2100 / Ton (FOB Price)
- 25mm chrome steel tubeUS $860-1060 / Ton (FOB Price)